BlueIQ, our innovative, secure asset software control system, was developed specifically to manage all facets of end-to-end electronics disposition. And because BlueIQ drives our internal processes, we’re able to ensure all assets and orders are handled and tracked efficiently, and in compliance with Service Level Agreements and best practices. Our clients consistently cite BlueIQ as a key differentiator and a strong element contributing to their overall satisfaction.
Clients can access BlueIQ data through our secure client portal and search for specific assets and/or view inventory by location and/or status, review the entire history of any asset ever managed by Ingram Micro, and retrieve pre-configured, custom and ad hoc reports. Based on client requirements, we also integrate BlueIQ with a range of client systems including Flexera, Snow, Remedy, Service Now, and HPSM.
BlueIQ also facilitates remarketing services and speeds the sale of client assets to improve program ROI.
Features, reports, and materials available through the Client Portal include:
- Pickup scheduling
- Quote requests
- BOL and associated shipping documentation
- Audit reports detailing the assets received in each shipment, including current condition
- Details tied to each job with ability to generate reports for export into editable formats
- Extensive search capabilities
- Product inventory for deployment or redeployment
- Certificates of Data Destruction & e-Waste Recycling